Mr. Moore’s practice focuses on intellectual property litigation and licensing. Prior to joining Ni, Wang & Massand, he clerked at the Federal Trade Commission and Dallas County District Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Moore has been named by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2015.
● Represented an international manufacturer of wireless base stations and manufacturer of cellular phones in several patent infringement lawsuits in federal district court and in the ITC related to GSM and WCDMA technology resulting in a favorable confidential settlement for the clients.
● Represented a patent holding company in a patent infringement lawsuit relating to online dating technology resulting in multiple confidential settlements.
● Represented a patent holding company in a licensing campaign related to Homeplug AV and IEEE 1901-2010 resulting in all chip and device manufacturers taking a license.
● Represents a small inventor in multiple patent infringement lawsuits related to information and security privacy.
● Represents a technology company in multiple patent infringement lawsuits related to community selected content.
● Represents an online start-up in patent licensing campaign related to database access technology.
● Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, 2010
● University of Nebraska at Omaha
Candidate for Master of Arts in History
● University of Texas at San Antonio
Bachelor of Arts in History, 2005
● U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
● Texas Monthly Rising Star 2015
● Texas Wesleyan Law Review
● Member, Phi Delta Phi